Everyday Mom's Meals: Don't Burn Yourself
_____

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Don't Burn Yourself

Ya'll know how much I love a good kitchen gadget or utensil! I'm always on the lookout for the newest and best thing. And if I can find something that is cool, and still super functional, that's just icing on the cake...so to speak! This is exactly the case with the new FingerMitt from KMN Home

With the new FingerMitt you can remove HOT dishes from the oven without burning your hands, keep a firm grip on the baking dish, plate or pan, and handle hot food before it cools. 


Just imagine, no more burning your finger prints off! Plus, no more dropping a dish you can't keep steady due to a thick, awkward oven mitt. And now you can even handle the food itself, while it's still steaming hot...like shredding chicken! I don't know about you, but something that gives me some extra grip on my glass baking dishes, is invaluable. I can't tell you how many times, I've removed one from the oven, only to have it slip out of my hand and shatter on the floor, ruining both the meal and the dish! With the FingerMitt I have a great grip, and flexibility, while still protecting my hands!

The FingerMitt protects your hands up to 500°F. Made from 100% food-grade silicone, this 5-finger
mitt...or glove...with its unique grip design suspends heat from hands and is great for use with ovens, grills and stove tops. The 5-finger design adds more dexterity and functionality while safely handling hot items. Oh, and it just happens to be dishwasher safe too, for easy clean up! 

I think this would make a great gift for the cook or baker in your life! Be sure to log onto KMN Home today to order one for yourself, and for a friend! 

No comments: