Everyday Mom's Meals: Celebrate National Nutrition Month with NatureSweet {A Feature}
_____

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Celebrate National Nutrition Month with NatureSweet {A Feature}

Did you know March is National Nutrition Month? Yeah, me either. So I'm so happy my good friends at NatureSweet Tomatoes  clued me in! And what a better way to celebrate, than with my favorite tiny tomatoes! 


In the spirit of National Nutrition Month, NatureSweet has launched its signature Glorys with all new packages. They are now 100% recyclable along with a re-sealable lid with ventilation holes in both the top and bottom of the container, making the rinse and storage process a breeze. Not to mention, they are even more sweet and delicious than ever before. 

"NatureSweet is thrilled with the fresh new look and taste of our Glorys tomatoes. The unique packaging provides renewed function, visibility, and protection to ensure unrivaled freshness and taste, making them our tastiest Glorys ever." ~ Michael Joergensen, Vice President of Marketing 

So, head to your local market today, head straight for the produce section and check out the glory that is NatureSweet tomatoes. 

Disclaimer: I received coupons and gifts in exchange for this feature. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments: