Everyday Mom's Meals: Stylish Napkins {Review of Mia + Finn}
_____

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stylish Napkins {Review of Mia + Finn}

Do you like to bring a little style to your dinner table? Do you love having items that are easily mix and match, making it easier to design a lovely table setting? If so, then let me introduce you to Mia + Finn.

Inspired by Victorian decorative elements and antique French linens,  Mia + Finn patterns are minimalist yet lively and playful. The lines are easy to mix and match, but pieces are sold individually, allowing you to create your table. 

Mia + Finn founder and designer, Caroline Defrance moved to Manhattan in 1999, from her native France, before settling in Brooklyn. Changing apartments often, as happens with many New Yorkers, she applied herself to decorating each one according to her individual style, and in the process, began a real love relationship with linens. Six neighborhoods later, she decided it was time to put that passion to work and turn her ideas into her first Mia + Finn collection. 

Then on a fact-finding trip to India, Caroline was taken by the age old techniques and strong tradition of printing, quilting and embroidery. Deciding it was the perfect place for Mia + Finn products to be made, they found a home in Rajasthan, and it is there they are hand crafted with love. 

From bedding to the table, Mia + Finn has something that will speak to anyone's style and design. Of course for me, I was attracted to the pretty things that could make my table look even brighter and more beautiful. 

I don't use cloth napkins a lot, but when I do, I want them to be pleasing to the eye, but still very functional...both of which I achieve with these from Mia + Finn. I love the texture of the fabric and the size of the napkin itself. Plus, with different designs complimenting each other so well, it's easy for me to play around with theme. Napkins, table cloths and placemats, you can find them all at Mia + Finn. 





For more info, find a retailer near you, or to shop online, visit www.miaandfinn.com today!

Disclaimer: I was given a free sample in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments: