Everyday Mom's Meals: Weekend Company {Guest Blogger Kristi}
_____

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weekend Company {Guest Blogger Kristi}

Good Morning. I hope this week was a nice one for you. If you were in the part of the country, like we were, that experienced the arctic blast, I hope you have thawed from the deep freeze too!

Today we welcome back a fellow blogger who always has something yummy to share, so let's sit down, grab a snack and see what she's cooking up today!

Thanks to Krista for welcoming me back to EMM!  I always enjoy sharing recipes with all of you!!  My name is Kristi and I’m the author of Kristi’s Recipe Box.  I live in central Illinois with my husband Danny and two children.  We have a daughter Madelyn who is 2 ½ and a son Morgan who is almost 9 months old.


2012 was a busy but wonderful year for us and we are looking forward to an even better 2013.  Hope everyone’s year is off to a great start!  I can’t believe it’s the end of January already!  Where does the time go?  As I was trying to decide what recipe to share with you today, it occurred to me that the Super Bowl is just a few days away so I thought I would share one of my favorite party recipes- Ranch Party Spirals.  My mom gave me this recipe a few years back and it’s so easy and delicious!  I make these pretty frequently when I’m asked to bring an appetizer to a family gathering or other celebration.  These would also be perfect as an appetizer for all those upcoming spring and summer celebrations!  Hope you enjoy this one!


Ranch Party Spirals
2 - 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese
1 pkg. dry Hidden Valley Ranch Salad dressing mix
2 green onions, chopped (both white and green parts)
12 - 8 inch flour tortillas
thin-sliced deli ham
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth.  Add onions and mix well.  Spread about 2 T. of the mixture over each tortilla and top with ham slices.  Roll each tortilla tightly.  Cover and refrigerate until firm.  They should be refrigerated for at least an hour but could also set overnight.  Cut each tortilla into 3/4 inch slices.  Keep refrigerated!





Thanks to Krista for allowing me to share a favorite recipe with you today!  Hope you’ll stop by and visit me at www.kristisrecipebox.blogspot.com.



Pin It

No comments: