Everyday Mom's Meals: We Love Olives
_____

Sunday, July 8, 2012

We Love Olives

Do you? Do you have a favorite type, or like us do you enjoy any kind, any variety any time? I don't think we've ever met an olive we didn't like! Plus when I have parties, olives are some of my favorite appetizers to put out for my guests. Kind of like a mini "olive bar" so they can try new ones, or find old favorites.

Now I have a new place to order unique olives right from the Internet, that will allow be to get in on the actual process of curing them!  Penna Gourmet Foods is a grower, packer and processor of gourmet olives. Or I can buy them already jarred and ready to eat!!


Penna Gourmet Foods olive processing incorporates old processes improved upon and made safe with modern microbiology. And they have been doing this since 1979!! They provide fresh olives to cure at home for those who enjoy the art of processing and canning. Plus you can find recipes and ideas for home curing techniques including the wonderful Mediterranean Partida Style and Lye Process. 

I know by now your mouth is watering, but Penna Gourmet Foods Fresh Olives are usually available in September, weather permitting! So, just a little more time to wait.




So if you're an olive lover like us, be sure to stop by Penna Gourmet Foods website, plus you can find them on Facebook too.


And be sure to check their site for great deals and/or coupons too!




This sponsorship is brought to you by Penna Gourmet Foods who we have partnered with for this promotion.

2 comments:

Ellen B Cookery said...

Nice review. I love olives.

Krista said...

Thanks! They are a great family owned company, and I love supporting ones like that!