Everyday Mom's Meals: Everyone Can Use Another
_____

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Everyone Can Use Another

I'm sure each of you have a million things popping into your head right now to finish that statement. Off the top of my head I'm thinking: dollar in the bank, hour in the day, and hug from my son. But what I'm actually referring to is another chicken recipe. So, if you're like me and are always adding to your poultry collection, read on.

I recently read an article that said chicken is the most eaten meat in America, and I believe it! Fans are always either asking for more chicken dishes, or very excited when I post another one. I've been making this since Alex was a baby and could only watch us eat it; and now we all enjoy it. It's so quick cooking, as long as you have the chicken thawed out, you can even make it after a busy work day. Add some microwave rice and a veggie on the side and you can be eating in about a half hour. Plus this has so much flavor, your family will think you cooked all day! Let's face it dinner time can be one of the most hectic times of day, and more times than not chicken is our "go-to" b/c there are so many things to do w/ it. So, if you are in need of just one more, I'm happy to oblige w/ something so quick yet incredibly tasty. Hey, look at that. I found some time for you to! I guess it's a 2 for 1 special!

Roast Chicken Bites with Lemon and Thyme
1 package boneless chicken thighs, breasts or tenders cut into bite sized pieces
6 garlic cloves, grated or minced
3 tsp.dried thyme
3 TBS olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
1 TBS grill seasoning
1/2 cup chicken broth

Preheat oven to 450ยบ. Put chicken pieces in 9x13 pan. Drizzle w/ olive oil. Sprinkle w/ grill seasoning and thyme. Add garlic. Stir well to coat. Cook for 30 minutes. Add broth and lemon juice. Stir w/ pan drippings. Return to oven and cook 5 minutes. Turn oven off. Let stand 5 additional minutes.Remove from pan w/ slotted spoon or tongs. Use pan sauce for dipping, if desired.



Shared on Lady Behind The Curtain Apr. 4, 2012
Shared on It's A Keeper Apr. 5, 2012 
Shared on Miz Helen's Country Cottage Apr. 5, 2012
Chicken at Very Good Recipes
Pin It

2 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Krista,
This is one of my favorite flavor combinations for chicken. This recipe looks awesome! Hope you have a fabulous Celebration Week End and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Bridget said...

Quick, easy and sounds yummy, what more could you want! thank you for sharing :)